United Airlines B757-200 (Version 3) United BusinessFirst

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

MichaelBrenner
    Participant

Flew UA21 – MAN-EWR / Businessfirst. The cabin attendants in the business first cabin were polite, friendly, and extremely consciences. When arrived on the plane, purser immediately welcomed me on board – took my overcoat, and advised on the status of the flight (there was a delay due to snow in England). Immediately after sitting in my seat, I received amenity kit, menu, newspaper and a pre-departure drink. What was interesting on this flight was the fact that when my glass was half empty, the attendant came back and filled it up and took my dinner order. It appears that United might be taking orders based upon FF status (can’t prove it – just seems to have occurred on several recent flights). After take-off, cabin crew continued to serve the entire 7 hour flight – Beverage, a five course dinner, in-flight snacks, milk and freshly baked cookies, and finally a pre-arrival hot lunch. Seat converted to a bed with a push of a button and movies could stop midway for a quick nap. Landed in NJ 40 minutes late (as said – it was snowing in Europe and caused a delay) and received a personal, thank you for flying with us today from each of the attendants in this cabin. I hope this is the future of United!! Only down side of the experience, was I was transferring from a sky team partner flight (LH) and the transfer was very challenging. (LH was unable to perform UA check-in at origin airport, and UA put me through a very rigorous screening upon finally arriving at the gate)

TominScotland
    Participant

LH Skyteam? I do not think so, Michael. LH to UA is all Star and should be seamless…….

Jenny013
    Participant

Want some more details of this air lines….

Online business listing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls