Turkish Airlines Business Class 737-800

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

• Inquisitive
    Participant

Just because BA flight attendants do not help with luggage storage etc., There is no point trying to find fault with Turkish airlines (heath and safety etc.).

There are many plus points with ME and Turkish airlines – mainly in flight services and lounges. And helping with luggages.

Similarly almost Asian airlines crew are very helpful with luggage store etc.

Just choose your airlines based on your need at that point of time.
    As someone pointed out it is cost benefit and risk analysis.

Most of us want cheap and good and these non-European airlines and non-US airlines fulfil that.

1 user thanked author for this post.

ASK1945
    Participant

[postquote quote=1000016][/postquote]

I know that it is a bit off topic, but I totally agree. I flew once with Turkish (not Business Class) and I was totally bemused about the way my wife and I were treated, both outward and on the return. A complaint to the airline was not even acknowledged, let alone answered. I won’t fly them again.

The same experience with Ryanair.

nevereconomy
    Participant

I had hoped the days of bullying posters who dare to criticize, no matter how well-earned that criticism, had been relegated to an earlier Vintage.

2 users thanked author for this post.

ASK1945
    Participant

[postquote quote=1000099][/postquote]

This is a forum where travellers discuss their experiences – good and bad. A forum that denies critical comments is not one worth reading.

capetonianm
    Participant

[postquote quote=1000099][/postquote]
    I’m not sure who the ‘bully’ is here? Me, for stating something that others may not like, or the ‘reporter’ who keeps niggling anonymously whenever he see a posting he doesn’t like?

Jamseyboy
    Participant

TK catering and seating in Euro flights are great comparing to its competitors. I fly them and never experience such negative experiences with the crew on board as some here have posted. I travelled with my 76 year old mother who has mobility problems, the crews onboard were very helpful and took care of my mom as good as they can.

So back to your trip. I am not sure if it is already been reported in other threads here. TK is reducing its catering service heavily in Euro Business..it will be more a sandwich box with some small sides. And shockingly only water, no coffee,tea or other beverages.
    While LH and LX are coming back and maintaning the usual catering, TK takes a more draconian approach. It will be more Eco catering in Bus. seats.

cwoodward
    Participant

Perhaps best just to ignore the troll Capetonianm.
    With zero reaction the fool may look for easier meat and anyway no harm done as I don’t believe Tom is about to ban you.
    I don’t always agree with your views and if I dont I usually say so as I believe do most of us here.

5 users thanked author for this post.

maxgeorge
    Participant

Two suggestions –

(a) let’s not wander off topic.

(b) let’s try to emulate the polite, informed and reasoned postings of, among others, Mr RF Ferguson.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls