Turkish Airlines at LHR T3

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

TonyMP45
    Participant

I will be shortly flying with Turkish Airlines from LHR to Istanbul. Can anyone enlighten me which Lounge facilities they use at T3?
    Many thanks.

Hess963
    Participant

Hi everyone !!

When flying TK–the check in agent direct you to the joint lounge of AC/SK-called London Lounge.
    It is spread on two floors. Nice ambience and decent beverage choices, . But snack/food option( when I was there last time-afternoon) was only mediocre and lack of food choices. Luckily–if you are a * Gold holder–you can switch to SQ Silverkris Lounge just a few meters away. Here they have decent food choices–smaller room, good beverages. Third one is the Red Carpet Club(UA)–haven’t tried it yet.

I am not so sure here–but as far as I know–if you are flying with a C class ticket on that day–you are entitled to have access to the three * alliance lounges of those airlines. You don’t need to be * Gold inorder to have access–your C ticket should be fine. Or does anyone know precisely –Senator..do you know more perhaps ?

Baggageinhall
    Participant

There are two *A lounges in Terminal 3, the SAS/AC London lounge and the SQ Silver Kris lounge.

A C boarding card will get you into the SAS/AC lounge and the C section of the SQ lounge.

The UA Red Carpet Club is long gone as UA and many other *A carriers have relocated to Terminal 1.

TonyMP45
    Participant

Many thanks all for the updates. Much appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls