Travel Insurance for 2024

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

• danielharry
    Participant

Yes Every one need travel insurance becasue any thing happen with us during travel

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I have just received 2024 membership details for my firms BUPA group scheme and noticed a section “Overseas Emergency Treatment”. It provides a benefit for emergency treatment for trips of up to 28 days. Obviously there are T & C’s but as I read it, benefit is provided as an extension of cover whilst overseas on a similar basis to what would have been received had I been in the UK.

The big benefit here is the group scheme I belong (which I transferred to only last year) came with no medical underwriting. Perhaps I did not need the add on travel policy I took recently, in addition to the Amex policy. Either way, I feel confident I comprehensively insured to cover the elevated cholesterol level.

For those with Group PMI schemes, (especially with BUPA) may be worth checking to see if you benefit from Overseas Emergency Treatment…

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Hi Martyn,

AllClear’s insurance covers me for the US, Caribbean and Canada, for around £500.00 a year (as well as the rest of the world). I therefore found no need to have separate insurances.

Hope that helps,

Simon

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls