Tokyo Haneda lounge access for OneWorld Emerald

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

OneWorld Emerald – I have a 3 hour transit at Haneda next week, my first time. Any advice or recommendations on best lounge for Japanese hospitality for sushi and sake…

Would even consider a decent paid restaurant within airport complex (airside) in lieu of a free access lounge. Just planning to settle into one place and ENJOY 🙂

Many thanks in advance…..

cwoodward
    Participant

The ANA looks to be the top pick Martyn but sadly no access.

The JAL lounge looks rather wonderful in a Japanese way though
    Interested to know your thought on it as I intend to be there later in the year

This is a decent revue

Review: JAL First Class Lounge at Tokyo Haneda Airport

TominScotland
    Participant

I was in the JAL Lounge in January as a Oneworld Emerald. It is fine and comfortable, the food and beverage offering is somewhat limited. Not ideal for a 3+ hour wait but functionable. Infinitely better than the JAL Domestic Lounge at Kansai…..

Steven
    Participant

Hands down the best lounge for OneWorld Emerald at Haneda is Cathay Pacific. Best at Haneda by far~!!

maxgeorge
    Participant

Emerald status will get you into JAL’s Diamond Premier lounges, which are rather pleasant, and usually much less crowded than their Sakura lounges.

Alan
    Participant

We were in the JAL lounge last week before an 8:50am flight . Drinks were self serve and fine. Food was very limited with Beef Curry and “American Breakfast” (eggs, salad and hotdog!) as the choices, with a few basic bakery items. Service was painfully slow. Had to queue up canteen style. Had around a dozen in front of me and took around 20 minutes to get food.

For a country where everything else is so efficient, it was not a good experience. I’d avoid if you can

1 user thanked author for this post.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I used the JAL F lounge. Did manage some sushi and sake – but was surprised at the very limited offering. For example, only one brand of sake and very limited choice of sushi and other Japanese food. The sushi Tsurutei was closed, due to…….covid. I was hoping for more especially after JAL had sent me detail of the Haneda lounge offerings with my online checkin.

As others have said, you cant fail the CX lounges.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls