To New York in BA CW

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

canucklad
    Participant

Mr P, nice succint review , BB would be happy …..If Mrs P is reading this….Spooky!!…

G&T..Crayfish..Beef…almost exactly the same comments…

The primary difference between our two experiances are with the IFE..

My screen had the atmospheric feel of ” Dusk” …..

Excellent account and enjoy the big apple…

canucklad
    Participant

Morning papillion…didn’t manage to open the link, so my garlicky memories are now consigned to a transalvanian closet…

Your DH report reminded me that I havn’t made it back to NYC for a while…boys trip cancelled last year as my CX pal’s HKG>JKK trip re-rostered to just a 1 day layover making trip pointless…So a Perthshire luxury break is indeed a reasonable compensation claim…just

As for the golf, it reminds me of the time when Tiger drove up to so said golf course and stopped for petrol in a small full service station in Auchtermuchty….. The attendant looked in the window asking Tiger how much petrol he needed….spotting 2 tees in the cup holder, he enquired what they were used for….

Tiger replies..” I place my balls on them before I drive off…..”

My says the attendant…”those people at mercedes think of everything”

Ahhh…and just how spooky was it….Bombay or Tanquarriy ..

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I’ve not heard that one for over 35 years Canucklad, though I still tell the joke. My version is with the Chairman of Cunard in his Rolls Royce driving through Ireland.

There’s a second part to it but it’s not for a family forum such as this! Maybe at a future reunion?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls