ticket change price

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• lloydah
    Participant

Once on an AA internal Syracuse to Boston I checked in with luggage after being dropped off rather early and went for a meal. Halfway through I got the call to return to the desk. Thinking something wrong – as you tend to do – I rushed over to be told I could take an earlier flight as there was room. No charge – but I then had to charge through the not very big terminal, avoiding a host of the XXXXL rail clothes horses waddling about, got stopped by security, explained, let go, got to the gate, remembered my luggage was booked for the previous flight, explained again, reassured, and finally sat down on the plane as though I’d just won the marathon. Worried all the flight about my case full of clients bits and pieces only to be standing on the tarmac at BOS as they unloaded. Mine off first. Finished my meal in the Northwest lounge that Virgin used to use.

KF-Gold
    Participant

I did make last minute flight change at airports like Prague (LH), Geneva (BD & LX), and Shanghai, Beijing, (SQ) – all without any charge and my flight tickets are the super cheap type or the alliance airpass

everhopeful
    Participant

recently flew back with Swiss on discounted business fare from Miami
    and wanted to change to earlier flight to Milan I was asked for an additional 400 euro to change and this is on flight of approx. 30 mins. needless to say didn’t change

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls