Thomson Airways B757-200 v3 Short/medium-haul

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

matthewsavah
    Participant

Hi,

I have just been on holiday to Sal (Amilcar Cabral). Flying G-CPEU a former British Airways/First Choice/Air2000 Boeing 757-200.

Going:
    Boarding was quite fast, we got out on time. The seat was uncomfortable sitting in the row 22. I was mad because for the length of the flight, you should get PTV (TVs in the back of the seats..) because Egypt is a shorter flight and they had them when I went to Sharm el Sheikh. I guess the runway is too short, so they have to use a smaller plane. Would be a nice upgrade though to provide PTVs like in the Delta 757s. Seemed like a very loooong flight without IFE but oh well.

Coming Back:
    Same thing, horrible seats but this time we were sat on row 4. Can say the same thing about the PTVs and everything. The Flight Attendants were fine as usual.

Overall Thomson is an alright airline, but the planes could do with moving with the times ie getting PTVs.

andystock
    Participant

An ex BA 757, that must be vintage and I thought BA’s 737-400s at LGW were old birds!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls