Thomson Airways B737-800

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

I arrived at Geneva airport at around 8:30, for the departure of 11:20 TOM1649 GVA-NCL. Check-in took half an hour, and the staff were reasonably helpful. The queue for security was very long, and it took an hour to reach and go through security.

Both of the terminals of Geneva lead into the same set of departure lounges, and I looked around at the food on offer for my lunch on the plane. The first thing to remember about Geneva is that the food and everything, in fact, is extremely expensive!

Boarding was at gate C53, which was around a 5 minute walk. Boarding was very speedy (via bus), and the crew of the Boeing 737-800 craft welcomed everyone on board. We took off without delay, and I had a comfortable flight, as Thomson's leather seats are very nice to sit in, unlike some of Easyjet's.

We landed promptly at Newcastle, and passed through arrivals with ease, before collecting our baggage and heading home.

This is the second time I have been impressed with Thomson, and would like to thank them for the enjoyable flight.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user BookwormAce can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls