Thomson Airways A321 Short-haul

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

ColinSmith1
    Participant

Well, this aircraft was nice and clean when we entered it. The cabin staff were very helpful in finding our seats, and the green leather seats were reasonable to sit in. I was not too impressed with them being leather though.

The leg space was kept to a minimum, apart from the seats with extra leg room, but there was still room to place a few things under the seat in front and still keep your legs comfortable. The first 3 rows on both sides had blue leather seats, and some disabled people were sat in them.

Regarding service from the cabin crew, nothing was too much bother. The prices are rather expensive for drinks, and we didn’t bother getting any food. I did notice that they have stopped providing in-flight meals on the short-haul flights, but the price has not dropped because of it. This in itself is causing quite a bit of pressure on the cabin crew, because if someone does order something to eat, they have to got and get it, warm it in some way, and then bring it out to the customer. All this could be stopped by bringing the in-flight meal back.

Regarding punctuality, we were delayed coming home, though that was due to french ATC industrial action the previous day. Also, on the return flight, I asked for a window seat at the check-in desk as my wife likes one. I am not sure what went wrong, but she never got one, even though we were at the front of the queue at check-in.

Overall, I must admit our flight experience both ways was very suitable for what we paid. I just wish the in-flight meal would be brought back.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls