Thomas Cook Airlines A330-200 Premium long haul

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

MrsWatson
    Participant

My husband and I flew in a premium cabin to Jamaica.

I would recommend that anyone who wants to experience a smoother check in and a quicker service should purchase this option. I have seen some reviews that state it is not value for money. I disagree, It is very good value for the money that I paid. I have been in economy on a long haul flight and to be honest it isnt that bad, the thing I like about the premium options are the things that you wish you had when in economy such as faster host service and more legroom. I fail to understand what some people expect in addition to this.I feel the option to upgrade is worth the extra you pay for the comfort and convienence.

The seperate cabin is a good idea too although there is only a curtain and small partition wall between this and economy so there is stills ome noise from the back of the plane, such as children screaming every now and then, but thats just going to be the case when traveling on such large aircrafts.I found the cabin crew very attentive and polite and have no complaints about them whatsoever. I will always pay the extra to upgrade as I feel it is most definatley worth it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls