The Heat of Los Angeles

Back to Forum
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

Just arrived, splendid flight.

Was reminded of this excellent hi-speed video approach into LAX; amazing sunset and terrific alignment of the soundtrack to the music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGLrrNPlr50

Best viewed in HD.

Great view of the LAX Theme Building before coming on stand, well worth checking out the weird restaurant if you ever have a long layover.

robsmith100
    Participant

Nice!

I hear landing at LAS at night is also a real gem.

Did you fly BA all the way?

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Contrary to a popular belief as an employee for BA, I suspect VK might be an Entertainment/Film mugal and he is in Hollywoodto take on the heat of the Oscar event and should “King Collin” sweeps away with the trophy for the Best Actor, what better way to celebrate this special occasion with this famous “branded” bubbly drink!!!

Sparepocket
    Participant

Maybe VK is an employee of BA who thinks he is an Entertainment/Film mogul?Now, THAT’s what I call a delusion of grandeur! :o)
    Who would play VK in the film version of VK’s life?And, what would such a film be called? :o)

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

I would suggest the film title be “Welcome on board to the One World High Life with VK”

Caffeine, Champagne or Me!

VintageKrug
    Participant

It would probably be called “Don’t Come Fly With Me!” 😉

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

I think this title is more fitting!

“Don’t Come Fly With Me – By Royal Invitation Only”

Sparepocket
    Participant

I hear ‘ConAir2:Nickle & Dimed’ is also available! :o)

VintageKrug
    Participant

I think that one went straight to video.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

How were the the immigration Q’s at LAX?

You obviously suffer from jet lag psoting at 5.30 am from LA!

Tete_de_cuvee
    Participant

VK is prone to resurrecting long dead threads by posting inane comments to them.

Am uncertain if it is an attempt to move subjects, which compete against his BA promoting agenda, down then off the front page (eg the Emirates Sale) or the guy has nothing better to do.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Am not sure why you guys are getting in a fret about a possible “Oscar” winner.

Any poster who assists me in saving significant amounts of money, can post as inane or significant as they want.

I just hope I provide similar contributions of value.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls