The change expectations and needs of business travellers towards airlines

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• FlyingMarco
    Participant

Hi,

my name is Marco. I am studying aviation management in Germany and I am currently working on my bachelor´s thesis. In this I would like to answer the question how the travel behaviour of business travellers has changed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Do you regularly travel by plane on business trips? When choosing a flight, are you currently paying more attention to aspects that were not important to you before the pandemic? In your opinion, what criteria would have to be met for the demand for business travel to increase again? I would be very happy if you would take the time to complete my 7-10 minute survey and share with me your opinion on this topic. All answers will of course be collected completely anonymously.

This is the link to the survey: https://survey.questionstar.com/b15b2f26

Thank you for taking the time to read this and also for considering participating.

2 users thanked author for this post.

DavidSmith2
    Participant

Done. very professional questionnaire.

FlyingMarco
    Participant

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your feedback. Also, please feel free to share this survey with friends or colleagues, who also fit into the target group 🙂

BR,
    Marco

fatbear
    Participant

Done !

1 user thanked author for this post.

MS
    Participant

FlyingMarco, I just want to say thank you for your post and how relevant it is to this forum. Compared to other postings, such as people getting upset because they weren’t served a cup of tea on their flight…..I mean c’mon!

3 users thanked author for this post.

BugAdvisor
    Participant

Done – a nicely presented survey.

cwoodward
    Participant

[postquote quote=1099248]

I find the content your post rather objectionable and don’t at all understand what motivated you to attempt to denigrate the many participants of this forum who find it unsatisfactory to not be able to to secure a cup of tea on airlines where it could be very reasonably expected that tea would be available.
    As should be abundantly clear to any frequent traveler with even a modicum of understanding of English speaking business travelers (possibly not Americans who of course do speak an often mutated form of English and drink a revolting much boiled viscus liquid that they wrongly call Coffee) the thread is indeed very relevant to the enjoyment of business class travel for many.
    I don’t altogether understand the term “I mean c’mon” but assume it is some sort of Americanised slang expression intended to further emphases the intended denigration of those of us who find the unavailability of an expected cup of tea more than a little annoying. Good day to you.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Done. A very professional survey and I liked the data policy information at the beginning.

Tramor01
    Participant

Done!

FlyingMarco
    Participant

Dear participants,

I am now closing the survey. Thank you all for taking the time to participate.

Best Regards,
    Marco

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls