The BA amuse bouche….

Back to Forum
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• rferguson
    Participant

Is back! From May. Still No flowers in the loo though ๐Ÿ™‚

Also the mid flight tuck boxes reintroduced in economy.

Pretzels and cheese and buscuits back in WTP.

Speedbird1994
    Participant

Does this mean the awful idea to charge passengers for snacks in economy on shorter long haul flights will end?

capetonianm
    Participant

Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. The damage is done, BA’s reputation is at an all time low for many reasons, and they’re trying to salvage it by giving people a 10p. packet of pretzels.

openfly
    Participant

Interesting to see the backtracking by BA. Any chance of reverting to 32″ seat pitch in Club Europe?! I doubt that the “highly successful” Sell on Board will be reverted to Give on Board!! ?

capetonianm
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Oh dear, someone can’t take criticism of BA. Why?

rferguson
    Participant

Actually I was wrong in my initial post….

Amuse bouche back in F. Flowers back in F loos too! (Clutches pearls)

Tuckboxes not returning to Y.

WTP – Pretzels and cheese and biscuits back with the main meal. The mortifying second ‘service’ basket pass on flights under 8.5hrs will be replaced with an ‘enhanced’ basket pass which will include sandwiches, wraps, biscuits etc.

WT – The enhanced basket pass as per WTP above will be offered on JFK, BOS, IAD, DXB.

rferguson
    Participant

Speedbird1994 it’s not just the shorter long haul flights where BA charges for pringles, M&M’s etc. It’s all long haul flights flights. I wouldn’t be surprised to see if this is ‘enhanced’ to charge for more in the future. It’s a practise I disagree with but in balance Virgin have been charging for the same stuff for years.

https://retailtherapyshopping.com/tuckshop

The longer daylight flights (10+hrs) still offer the mid flight snack box though.

globaltraveller
    Participant

You have to be careful how you challenge or criticise BA on here, I was told they own Business traveller!!!

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=805075]You have to be careful how you challenge or criticise BA on here, I was told they own Business traveller!!!

[/quote]

That’s bollocks.

And feel free to report it as an inappropriate comment.

Malta mann
    Participant

[quote quote=805078]

You have to be careful how you challenge or criticise BA on here, I was told they own Business traveller!!!

Thatโ€™s bollocks.

[/quote]

ROFL

capetonianm
    Participant

Tempted to do so just for the hell of it!
    I’ll be flying BA business class to CPT in a few weeks, not entirely from choice as there were other factors involved. Will be interested to see that they’ve whittled it down to by then, I get a seat that reclines, IFE that works, a meal that’s edible, and a smile from the FA.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

you know FDOS, I did find 2 copies of the latest BT magazine (originals) in the magazine rack on my flight to HKG – so there could be truth in the rumour/allegation :))))

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Martyn

BA offers the Daily Mail, too – maybe they own it – could be a cunning stunt to own a newspaper who hates your company ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls