Thai Airways B777-200 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

frustratedflyer
    Participant

This was only a short (2Hr) flight from Bangkok to SIngapore. I have a Star Alliance Gold card so could check in at the Bus Class desk. There was no quesue and this was very quick. I wish I could say the same for the border staff where all queuse were 9 deep an it took quite a while to get through.
    I used the Thai lounge which was a littel dark but otherwise had a good selection of food and drink. Power sockets were a bit thin on the ground and tended to be in the middle of the floor!
    Boarding was quick with priority boarding. I was in 32H which was a great seat. The cabin is 3-4-3 except in Row 31 which only has two seats on either side. This has the advantage that 32 C and H have no seat in front and better legroom than the bulkhead seats. I noticed under seats A, D and K there were small boxes so these are probably the ones to avoid.
    There is IFE but it is main screen and I thinkn was showing some David Attenborough wildlife program.
    Food was served fairly quick but from the back of the plane so being at the front of economy I was almost last. Needless to say the food has run out and I was offered either seafood or fish from Business Class. I declined not being a great fish eater and they produced a couple of bags of nuts and chips for me.
    The seats wer modern recaro type and comfortable for a short flight.
    Changi Airport lived up to it’s fantastic self and I was in a cab on the way to my hotel withing 15 minutes of reaching the gate.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls