TG free Gold upgrades extension

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• luckyone
    Participant

Wondering if anyone who are TG ROP Gold and Platinum members with expiring Gold upgrades which extend to 15 December 2020 had contacted TG to further extend their Gold upgrades to the same as expiring miles which has been extended till 31 December 2021 and tiers extended for 2 years. Unfortunately I fall into the small category where my tier was already renewed the first 12 months in 2019 and was given the free Gold upgrade and I travelled mid haul this year end of February where my supposedly tier expired in May but was automatically renewed since I had to wait for the 24months to lapse with another free Gold upgrade. Unfortunately TG went bankrupt in April and virtually no news from BKK and majority of the staff in Australia had been stood down or on frozen leave. I have zero expiring miles and what they are offering to supposably “loyal customers” doesn’t seem to apply to me. Just wondering if anyone is in the same situation. I do have another free Gold Upgrade expiring when my tier expires in mid 2022. I did know the ex-president DD Sumeth who resigned in March prior to their bankruptcy as well as various country GMs but most have gone back to Thailand and assistants to the old DD on their direct ext # aren’t contactable. It’s seems a shame that their Gold upgrades which aren’t extended when they have cease all international routes while the new board is still restructuring and will not make an announcement till January 2021!! I would think they would value their ROP Gold and Platinum members since they aren’t flying internationally AT ALL and Gold upgrades are actually of more value than miles.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls