Take the UK Citizenship Test

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

• transtraxman
    Participant

My bags are already outside the door.

It is interesting to see that the older the person who did get more than 75% right, the more likely that person was born abroad.

HonestCrew
    Participant

I just skipped it and just claimed asylum. Picking up my house keys, SS money and new car tomorrow.

I hope I have Sky TV.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I’m in the same boat as you, HonestCrew. I do hope they have Egyptian Cotton at Ford Open.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Mrs. LP, of Swiss / Italian extract and who sat the exam for real, scored 84%. I really feel ashamed now!

RichHI1
    Participant

See what happens when you give people the vote (no death threats its a joke ok!) 🙂 Well done Mrs L.P.

Tim2soza
    Participant

42%. More to the point, there were questions I am glad I don’t know the answer to as I neither know nor care.

Bucksnet
    Participant

96% for me. What does it mean make Bradford British? Well over half the population is of foreign origin, so are they implementing a repatriation program?

RichHI1
    Participant

Making bradford british means a journalist is desperate for ratings and is happy to sensationalize to get viewers.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls