Swiss Economy: Los Angeles – Zurich- Paris

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• BernardLapointe
    Participant

Left LAX on July 7 on LX41, was assigned seat 24D. Boarding was smooth so was the flight into Zurich. Then connected on July 8 on LX656 to Paris CDG. Seat 7C.

That is when I began having doubts about this second leg. We were late leaving the gate because there was some apparent problems with the loading of luggages. We finally landed in Paris and I went to the baggage carousel. Obviously after waiting 30 minutes it became obvious that my bag was not there. Went to the baggage desk that handles Swiss and Lufthansa. Eventually filed a lost baggage sheet, was told to call a number later that night or tomorrow morning.

This became a two-day affair to finally obtain the information that my baggage was now at CDG and I could come retrieve it. Very frustrating when the ground handling company staff are so disorganized and frankly don’t care. The biggest surprise though was that the duffle bag was ripped apart! Unusable for my return leg. Did not get much from the staff except for telling me to send an e-mail to CDG airport requesting compensation!! Wow.

Awful customer service for a company of the status of Swiss…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls