Slick AA/BA flight transfer at Chicago O’Hare

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

JonathanM8
    Participant

Transfers between flights at major hubs are seldom hassle-free, but I used one last night at Chicago which was excellent. Arriving off an American Eagle domestic service I was directed to the neighbouring gate (G17 in T3, the American Airlines terminal) where I boarded a BA minibus that remained airside and took me across to the International terminal (T5). It took about 10 minutes and dropped me off airside a few gates up from the BA lounges.
    This meant that I did not have to go landiside to the public shuttle service between terminals and, importantly not have to suffer the security queues at O’Hare’s international terminal. This really made the transfer so easy.
    It made me wonder where else there is such a slick service for transferring passengers…..none come to mind, but I am sure there are some out there??

OccasionalFlyer
    Participant

I’ve used this service – it’s very impressive and saves hassle!

SergeantMajor
    Participant

I did a transfer in Chicago two years ago and was impressed. Not so good when it snows, though.

Which airport was it that had those scissor shaped people mover platform things? Maybe IAD??

SergeantMajor
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls