Skytrax .Cathay races back to 8th place and top spot for Inflight Entertainment

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• AMcWhirter
    Participant

Indeed AJDC. I hear what you say.

When I wrote that piece on March 3 for Online News I made reference to the fact that the trial was being conducted on the London route where (in the month of March) economy and premium economy fares LHR-SIN return were £2,200 and £6,700 respectively.

(The paper catering serviceware was used in economy and premium economy only)

1 user thanked author for this post.

Harbord1
    Participant

Virgin not willing to pay Skytrax its exorbitant charges to be put higher in the ranking. It’s that simple.

cwoodward
    Participant

Presumably you know what these ‘ exorbitant charges’ are and perhaps you could share what they are with us.

stevescoots
    Participant

Some have commentated ad revenue skews the reports, no proof of that. However i tend to think the reviews are based much more on the Hard product which to be honest the ME carriers have always excelled at, especially in J and F. Also home base lounges. No idea how results are gained having never been asked myself but both QR and EK fail on support side when things go wrong. Both of them however kept many services running during Covid. I know during 20/21 i was able to get in and out of VN during covid with QR and EK. I was using CX but HK rules blocked transits

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls