SINGAPORE ONE WORLD – WHICH LOUNGE ?

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Guesswho100
    Participant

Same request as a previous post but a different airport. I am booked BA First to Singapore, which OneWorld Lounge is best at Changi ?

esselle
    Participant

Take your pick; Concorde Bar is OK but nothing special, CX is good, and QF are opening a new First lounge before Christmas.

rodders
    Participant

My favourite is the Qantas lounge, and from memory the CX lounge is in the new terminal 4 so unless flying from there not an ideal option. I find the BA lounge rather cramped.

SGJNI1961
    Participant

QF, wonderful showers, decent food but it can get busy.

MDK
    Participant

Definitely the Qantas Lounge
    Good food, showers and cocktails

travelsforfun
    Participant

I would also choose the QF Lounge over the BA Lounge and can also vouch for the very nice QF shower facilities, as well as excellent food. Though the BA lounge also has a decent offering and, as has been mentioned, you’ll have access to the Concorde Bar. The two lounges are almost directly adjacent so why not give both a try?

The CX Lounge is also good – but it is in the new Terminal 4 (connected by bus) and I believe the lounge would only be accessible to passengers with a flight departing from that terminal.

Guesswho100
    Participant

Thanks everyone very helpful indeed

BrotherJim
    Participant

The Qantas lounge can be a zoo at times, though food is good and there is no shortage of showers. For the BA flight(s) Singapore to London it is no where near as bad though compared to earlier in the evening (say 1630-2000) so might be the pick. That said it can be noisy, wheras the BA lounge is a lot quieter.

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

Oh, just found this thread – cool!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls