Singapore Airlines – no one cares about passenger’s lost luggage

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Ruth S-B
    Participant

I was a business traveler from Zurich to Manila travelling with Singapore Airlines (SQ) beginning November 2022. Can you believe it? SQ managed to delay the luggage transport on their home airport, in Singapore. When I arrived in Manila, the luggage was still in Singapore.
    Singapore Airlines promised to forward my luggage to my temporary address in Dumaguete (Philippines). During my time in Dumaguete, I personally went to the airport in Dumaguete three times and asked whether my luggage had arrived. I got the answer that no luggage has arrived. I called the number I was given by Singapore Airlines for lost luggage in Manila no less than 15 times, but no one ever picked up the phone!

Finally, on my return flight to Zurich, I personally stepped by Singapore Airlines office in Manila – and was told that the luggage was sent to Dumaguete several days ago…! maybe it’s true, maybe not… I was promised that the luggage will be sent to Zurich.
    Back in Zurich, no luggage arrived. Even if I contacted Singapore Airlines many times, sent many emails, tried to reach the Call Center, I did not receive any further information about my still missing luggage. No one feels responsible. No compensation is offered. It’s so frustrating.
    The processes within Singapore Airlines are unclear, no one cares. I will not fly with Singapore Airlines anymore.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls