Singapore Airlines B777-200 (Config.1)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Seated first in 43AC on 777 which is okay if full as there are only 2 rows of 2 seats on a Retro fitted 777. When we got on we found a large student group in front of us who were quite noisey but the Purser saw our problem and immediately moved us. While further back it was 3 seat for the two of us which was great service and in our 6 flights including SQ from Australia this was the very first time anyone had even cared about us. This I applaud as he was boarding passengers but still had the foresight to see our problem. He then moved a young couple from the last row into our seats which suited them perfectly.

Food on the return was 100% better.

But OH Tullamarine Airport how you let our Tourist down. When we arrived at this time on SQ 237 there was a queue of about half a kms back down the figure for non residence.
    We had only an hours wait for customs but that good for Australia while I think the Tourist are still waiting to get in. Shocking. Don't tell me this is the Security risk as I just will not believe you. They were Asian Tourists bring in Currency.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user IanPI can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls