Seven Stars Kyushu

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• nevereconomy
    Participant

Do we have anyone who has been on the Seven Stars train ? I have promised myself this if/when I retire as I have had a lot of business in that part of Japan and the countryside is beautiful. Would appreciate any details of the experience, how to go about booking, other tips etc.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

@rasktravel… interesting website…not your standard vacation. You have many trips on my bucket list.

EuroBiz
    Participant

(I see that somebody flagged this for “inappropriate content”… please know that I am not on this site to promote anything. The Seven Stars is notoriously difficult to get space on and they literally run a lottery. We have been lucky as we have private contacts in JR. I am here to help if somebody needs it, but I am not on this site to promote my company).

nevereconomy
    Participant

I was aware of the very limited space allocated to foreign travellers, so thanks for the useful info. Would very much like to hear the feedback of anyone who might have experienced it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls