Secret Life of the Airport: BBC2

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

An excellent doco which first aired on the little-watched BBC4 last summer.

Well worth watching tonight in case you missed it first time round.

Here is the iplayer link in case you miss it tonight at 7pm on BBC2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00l7q57/The_Secret_Life_of_the_Airport_Preparing_for_Take_Off/

I note also that the latest update to the BBC iPlayer allows you to continue to download programmes which commenced downloading in the UK, so handy for loading up on proper telly prior to trips but where you are in a rush and don’t have time to complete downlaoding while still at home.

TominScotland
    Participant

Thanks, VK. In fact, there are three programmes in the series so, if at home, worth putting on series record.

VintageKrug
    Participant

NTarrant
    Participant

I’m suprised no one has mention the program “Inside Gatwick” tomorrow on Sky1 at 2100. First two editions have been quite interesting and has thankfully lacked the sensationalism with the “coming up” before each ad break and then minutes wasted going over what had happened before the break.

openfly
    Participant

I watched the three programmes in the series when it was first run. Fascinating.

Hey VK….must bring back wonderful memories of flying out of Croydon!!! :-))

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls