Searching For Cheap OR Discount Hotels List Form Kuala Lumpur?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

ThailandHotelDeal
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some Discount hotels list from Kuala Lumpur. I am going to Kuala Lumpur on next month (20-07-2013) for my business development purpose. So i need to accommodate for minimum 3 days. So i need budget friendly hotels list from Kuala Lumpur…

Thanks
    Mayra Victoria

Moadweeb
    Participant

Mayra,

Besides Websites like http://www.booking.com that can offer good deals, you may want to check out The Grand Millennium Hotel ( next to Pavillion Mall ) on Bukit Bintang and Impiana next to KL Exhibition Center.

I personally prefer The Grand Millennium since if you are staying alone, you at least have the Pavillion Mall which is 20 meters away and has dozens of eating options besides shopping and a Multiplex Movie Theater.

I hope this helps..

…Moadweeb

MarcusUK
    Participant

I stay in KL numerous times through the year, and a wide range of hotels in the city. I always take the express train into KLCC taking 27 mins.
    Depends if you need to be near KLCC for eg.

I find The Novotel excellent near the triangle and connected to above street walkways to get around with easy metro links.
    Rates go from £50 per night and you can have a suite with lounge access for around £75 a night.
    It is a smart, contemporary funky hotel, for business or meeting someone, and scores high on all the budget, location and business feel for your guests. Short trip from the airport Train by taxi of 10 mins. Once there, the city is all within good reach. They have a sale on now of 40% off on the Accor websites.

Also The Grand Millenium have some good deals nearby, and the food there is excellent. Nice lobby areas to meet colleagues.
    Both lie between two shopping areas one at the triangle, the other a more European outdoors restaurant area, so you can wander out easily within 5 mins and have much at yr disposal. They are connected with over street walkways, safe and a terrific pedestrianised area.

Course you can go from top end from Mandarin Oriental (£130+) one of the finest in KUL, and also try Traders (£80+)on the GT, part of the 4 * version of Shangri la group.

For KUL airport, the Pan Pacific is also excellent, even for an overnight to be refreshed for your flight home and rest up without travel there on departing.
    Good luck.

ThailandHotelDeal
    Participant

Hi Moadweeb and Marcus,

Thanks for your suggestion, i will keep in mind…

Thanks you very much….

Mirrin Rose

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls