Safir Hotel Cairo – A Great Stay

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Sami
    Participant

I recently had the pleasure in staying at the Safir Hotel in Cairo. The hotel’s location is in Cairo’s Dokki district which is a 10-minute walk to the Nile and a 5 minute walk to the “Dokki” metro station.

I arrived at noon and was handed a complimentary chilled hibiscus drink while being checked in. My room was on the 7th floor overlooking a teeming swimming pool. Around the pool is a shaded café which serves sandwiches, fresh juices and of course shisha. I tried their shawarma sandwich which was delicious.

My room was spacious and the bathroom large with a bathtub and a bidet which I love. The amenities were plentiful and the fluffy Egyptian cotton towels heavenly.

The hotel’s breakfast buffet is truly amazing with all kinds of cheeses, yogurts, salads, sausages and an egg station where the cook also cooks fresh falafel.

The hotel also has 2 restaurants (One Asian and the other Lebanese) in addition to a pastry shop/café overlooking a very busy square.

However, the hotel’s main strength is the friendliness of is staff from the reception to the restaurants to the cleaning staff and the smiling security staff.

Lastly WiFi is complimentary throughout the hotel and is quite strong.

Truly recommended.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls