Ruby Hotels offers prospective employees tattoos and tequilla

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

In case any of our readers are looking for a job and/or a tattoo, we received this press release from Ruby Hotels this morning…

—————–

Up for a new challenge and new ink? Ruby Hotels presents Tats and Tequila: offering tattoos in partnership with Velvet Underground Tattoo, dishing out tequila and if you’re lucky, a spot in Ruby Zoe’s brand new team.

The perfect opportunity for social butterflies with a flair for cocktail-shaking, creative souls with an eye for design, or planning pros who make magic happen behind the scenes, Ruby invests in great personalities to help shout the Ruby story from the rooftops and as a brand encourages individuality, community, and the courage to challenge the status quo within its teams.

Ahead of the opening of its new London hotel, Ruby Zoe, which will find its home in vibrant Notting Hill rubbing shoulders with the famous Portobello Road, Ruby Hotels offers those seeking a new career opportunity the chance to speak to the brand’s friendly recruitment team, and for the top ten contenders, a free tattoo on the spot!

All positions are 35 hours a week and the following are up for grabs…

Assistant Housekeeper
    Bartender
    Head of Service/Assistant Hotel Manager
    Hotel Technician
    Supervisor – Service and Reception
    Waiter/Host
    Waiter/Host (Night)

Just need to bring a CV and a great personality to…
    Where? Ruby Lucy, Lower Marsh, SE1 7RA
    When? 2-7pm, Friday 21 April

All tattoos are optional. Those who take up the offer of a free tattoo won’t be served any alcohol before or after they’re inked. Find out more at http://www.rubyverse.com/career.

—————

GivingupBA
    Participant

Thank you, my dream job, tattoos and tequila.

But then I read “a great personality” is required. So that is me out then.

5 users thanked author for this post.

FDOS
    Participant

I don’t think it’s target market is my demographic 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls