Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

PrinceAkeem
    Participant

I will like to Fly on the SQ A380 & A345 and VS RTW for the first time. Anyone know where I can book an SQ & VS RTW ?

VintageKrug
    Participant

It would help to know the country in which you are located. Below information is UK specific.

This website gives you the information you need to start planning your journey:

http://www.thegreatescapade.com/

3 AIRLINES, 29,000 MILES, COUNTLESS STOPOVERS –
    WHAT’S STOPPING YOU?

Three airlines have come together to offer you exceptional round the world value for money – Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. See the four corners of the world with 29,000 miles which include one Atlantic crossing, one Pacific crossing and unlimited stopovers.

I am not sure if, as is the case with mileage redemptions, Singapore restricts use of RTW tickets on its A380 services, and of course you cannot guarantee a certain aircraft will be used on a certain sector, as operational issues may force an equipment change. However, the flexibility of RTW fares means you could change at the last minute to ensure an A380 service if this was important to you.

Fares start at £860 excluding taxes and fees.

RichardB
    Participant

you can just check the booking class. I think economy RTW is booked into L. if you never find availability in that class even almost a year in advance then you know the airline doesn’t allow booking RTW tickets on that flight.

PrinceAkeem
    Participant

I will like to Fly in Biz Class from MIA or JFK.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls