Royal Jordanian A340-200 Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

untraveller
    Participant

I flew from JFK to Amman on the A340-200 on business. This almost good. If you want to just sleep, I highly recommend it.

The food was average, a bagel and cream cheese and fruit for breakfast (would be $2.25 on 68 and Lex but whatever) followed up with an offer of cereal in boxes. Cutlery was wrapped in plastic, annoying. Had to ask for coffee twice (am I the first to think of the breakfast/coffee combo?).

The service was very friendly, but unsystematic. Maybe they need a checklist. I would not have minded if they took my coat.

Some major minuses. The in-flight screen folds out of the seat. There is a vague warning to be careful with fingers. Well, I did not understand that and immediately squeezed by thumb, now I have two huge blood blisters (if this was in the US, this would be a suit right away for negligence – they know!). The warning suggests I am not the first. This is a little outrageous.

Secondly – no power outlet! So I parked my laptop and slept. In the lounge in Amman, same-ish story. Nice, huge lounge, food – but no very few outlets and only two toilets, so long line.

So RJ is almost there, it would not be very difficult to fix. Seats are roomy and great for sleeping (flat), and in-flight system is good enough, and they let you keep your bags on the floor during take-off, which is nice and a clear safety violation. This part of unsystematic is the one that at least benefits you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls