Regus lounges: who uses them?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

PTrudworth
    Participant

I have received at least two of Regus’s Business World Cards for free due to elite membership of other loyalty schemes, but have never found use for them.

What are others experiences?

Raffles99
    Participant

I live out of Regus business lounges in London. Seriously, I am in one 3 or 4 days a week most weeks.

They vary massively, as new centres have them built in whilst older centre had little space to put one in so they are bodge jobs, frankly.

Quick summary:
    No need to prebook for the lounges, just walk in
    Vary from 8 to 30 seats, all with clip on table which holds a laptop
    Some have small private pods with a desk and plug points, these are fantastic – basically a 1 metre square private office for the day, for free
    Free coffee always provided, sometimes free tea. Varies from instant to a machine.
    Always free wifi
    Some centres have 1-4 Mac computers available for use on a first come, first served basis
    Usually free newspapers and some magazines

So, yes, basically they are like an airport lounge. No food. I used a US one in Times Square last time I was in NYC as I didn’t like the InterCon’s wifi charge!

You can’t bring a guest unless you pay, it is £15 in London. They can usually do a fax for you if necessary, you can also print documents.

If you need a meeting room, they have them but you must pay.

If you want a private office for the day, a desk in a shared office for the day or some meeting room time, it is FAR cheaper to buy these vouchers than book at rack rate – http://www.regusdirect.co.uk/

I reviewed some London sites in the BT forum last year if you search for another thread about Regus.

bbritt2440
    Participant

I used one in Nice this past week. I’m wintering here and staying in an apartment. I needed to have a document scanned. Great service and no charge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls