Refund claim from BA

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• raipol49
    Participant

i am trying to get a refund from BA for 3 overcharged tickets. I was in touch with their customer relation dept. and they came to the conclusion that I have a case and asked me to contact their global refunds department. I wrote to them in April and received an answer after for weeks advising me I had no claim. I wrote back and this time I attached a screen print from their website showing clearly the lower fare which should have been applied. Since then my correspondence is ignored. I wrote in the meantime for more letters but no response.
    Does anybody have had similar experience? Is there any advice what I shall do next?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Yes, I had a very similar experience where BA offered me a refund. In my case it was for around £600 and despite having written confirmation of refund, it was later withdrawn.

My solution was to complete a small claims court claim and pdf it to the legal department of BA & follow up by recorded/registered post.

Refund was made within 72 hours of receipt.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls