RANT: The Cutting of Fingernails on Public Transport

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

At least toe clippings can be kicked aside. I find it far worse to see a bus driver and passengers (yes they both do it), with a finger stuck up their noses wondering where they are going to deposit the “pickings”. That is far worse than a gum spitting, nail clipping, B O covered citizen of any country.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Now you mention it VK. Add a few years and a few kilo’s!! Sorry Simon 😉

England not doing that well at the moment against India, so I’m upset I cancelled my appointment this afternoon with the chiropodist!

SimonRowberry
    Participant

VK,

I wish I’d been as good as Gordon Brittas!

Lugano,

I’ll have you know that Chris Barrie (who played Gordon) is exactly 2 days younger than me, although he may be in considerably better shape.

I preferred him in Red Dwarf, though. I wish I could have run a spaceship rather than a couple of leisure centres…..

Simon

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I thought he was older than you Simon. I was being kind!

I never knew he was in Red Dwarf and as I looked at his bio I’m surprised at how many roles he played or hosted, including Massive Machines which I enjoyed without realising he was “Gordon”!

A bit off subject, but to keep on track, I’m sure he cuts his nails as well???

VintageKrug
    Participant

I would imagine Gordon Brittas has a pair of gold-plated clippers, specially designed to collect the clippings to avoid any detritus.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls