QR sees sense: when will BA follow?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Cloud-9
    Participant

TominScotland
    Participant

So I just missed out as they refused to do so at Auckland yesterday!!

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

Don’t rely on IAG/BA to see sense on this one. If you, like me, are extremely unhappy with BA’s dogmatic interpretation of this OW rule change, then make your views known by ringing the BAEC line for your status level and giving them some ear ache. Only once BA management have had sufficient pain and grief is there any possibility that they might change their minds.

But, there again, a bit like the current authoritarian UK government, evidence and opinions that question their world-view do not find favour.

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

For whoever reported my previous posting “for inappropriate content”, you might like to understand that the nature of a democracy is that others may hold and express views with which you are in profound disagreement – but they are fully entitled to hold and express such views.

My comments are fully in accordance with the posting rules of the site, do not represent an ad hominem attack and raise serious points – even if you do not like or agree with them. Now run along.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=793570]For whoever reported my previous posting “for inappropriate content”, you might like to understand that the nature of a democracy is that others may hold and express views with which you are in profound disagreement – but they are fully entitled to hold and express such views.

My comments are fully in accordance with the posting rules of the site, do not represent an ad hominem attack and raise serious points – even if you do not like or agree with them. Now run along.

[/quote]

Anthony

It wasn’t me who pressed the button, but in fairness to whoever did, you make a strong political point in the last sentence of your first post and I could understand that someone might take offence at that, TBH.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls