Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

esselle
    Participant

Looking at what is on offer here, I would imagine that BA, using a 777 which stops at BAH en route, will see their F loads to DOH drop dramatically, especially as Oneworld benefits now accrue.

dutchyankee
    Participant

No question esselle, given the choice QR all the way! Stunning! Perhaps the BA flight will now terminate at BAH. At least even BA can still compete against GF.

andystock
    Participant

It would make more sense for BA to Axe the Doha flight and use a code share on QA, especially since QA are doing to use an A380, 787, QA excellent 777 and the all business class A319 from LHR

JohnHarper
    Participant

I understand the F product is very similar to the LH one which many will know is excellent and while it lacks the privacy of a suite it is still exceptional.

I’m still hearing that we will soon see 3 x A380 services to London a day with the remainder made up of A320s with C only.

Given the exemplary service on QR only someone blindly devoted to flying BA and there are a few of them around would choose their inferior products given that you can earn your status and points on QR.

esselle
    Participant

I have never flown QR in F, but my many experiences of their J product aboard the 773 have mainly been better than most of my recent experiences of BA F.

Vistaro
    Participant

I’d agree the QR product is far better, TP’s are good on QR metal but I think miles are far less, not sure it’s worth a stop in BAH though!

JohnHarper
    Participant

esselle – 30/04/2014 10:31 GMT

You really must try QR F when you get a chance – but you may not want to fly C again afterwards though I agree, C is as good if not better than F on some airlines.

I’m longing to see the new lounges though I will miss the BMW transfers to the Premium Terminal. I suppose the BMWs might continue to be used for any remote stands.

CXDiamond
    Participant

I’m really looking forward to trying F on the A380 from QR, their service standards are top notch.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I agree, QR business is excellent and while not on a par with BA First in my opinion, it’s not very far behind. My seat on the A320 was one of the best business seats I travelled on beating even the 777.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls