QR 117 Dreamliner Dubai/Doha

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

rodders
    Participant

Just arrived on the 787 service from Dubai, and fortunate enough to travel in the business cabin though on the intra gulf flights QR call it first, service was as usual very attentive for the premium cabin.

The cabin was very spacious perhaps the result of no overhead bins in the centre, seat the most comfortable I have experienced on QR, and the IFE android screen excellent. There was plenty of personal space and the USB port and IFE controls easy to find and use.
    I did like the photochromic window shades,!!

However QR has put 2 centre seats in row 6, behind the mini bulkhead, in front of economy, and beside the toilets, so I would avoid them at all costs….

The flight was only 1/3rd full so I had a quick trip to the rear of the aircraft, it seemed rather cramped, but the seats were quite comfortable, and the sliding arrangement did feel that it offered more recline and leg room, again the IFE was excellent.

Overall I am sure this will be a great aircraft for long haul flying in all cabins.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls