Qatar – quality service NOT

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

CJHanoi
    Participant

A recent trip highlighted a number of failings, untruths and sheer lack of customer care….. the worst I have ever experienced as a traveler (Qatar are not even very good at lying!).

What makes things worse is a generic, unfriendly, customer service offering post flight which does not even answer the questions raised and a number for their main office on the website which is infact a call centre for reservations based in Muscat! who say they cant do anything.

777 and crew are very good, inflight service is good but greatly let down by systems and customer focus and just lack of care for passengers, this was business and gold member, thank goodness wasn’t in economy!. Perhaps too big too quick for the service functions to cope with.

Am I alone……

Edski777
    Participant

My guess would be…….yes!

What is your specific problem? Do you have a question or are you only showing your frustration about something no-one understands from your post? What do you expect from members of this forum?

JohnHarper
    Participant

I’d say you were alone. I’m not sure what your problem is. You had a good flight, apparently you’re a gold member (what of?) so you must have flown often enough before. Was this a one off?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls