Qatar Airways Trip review CPH – OZ. J.

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• FDOS_UK
    Participant

In that case, go ahead.

The QR lounge is absolutely excellent. Fantastic food, when I was there.

Gin&Tonic
    Participant

Esselle, I also travel ex Man mostly and am a big QR user, the biggest let down is always the shared lounge facility in T2 compared to EK or EY from T1. I was in EK T1 last week and it’s excellent. I appreciate there is no decent lounge in T2 for any carrier but it’s the only thing I have against QR ex Man.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

G&T

+1 The Escape lounge is aptly named – it makes you want to 😉

esselle
    Participant

I agree the T2 lounge provision is woeful, particularly as SQ and CX operate out of it too.

AlanOrton1
    Participant

Just going back to the DXB lounge point – do QR allow pax travelling on other OW carriers (e.g. BA) into their lounge?
    I recall the QR lounge at LHR T4 was (may have changed?) purely for QR pax. (One of my favourite lounges). So wasn’t sure if their DXB lounge operated to a similar principle.

Ahmad
    Participant

Alan:

It appears to be a case of Equity is as long as the Chancellor’s foot! When I was there last week one frequent flyer had been stopped at the entrance. I didn’t hang around to see why (I had a QR First boarding pass, despite having paid a business long haul fare). There were no less than three dragons at hand. I asked the one who let me in to show me the facilities. Once he had done so, I asked whether they had an exclusive area for First Class passengers. His reply was that this whole lounge is exclusively for First Class passengers. I asked where the platinums and golds were accommodated and he said in the DCAA First and Business lounges. I know this is contrary to what Qatar advertises but like I said Equity …

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls