Qatar Airways Guaranteed Flexibility 2021

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• SB95
    Participant

Qatar website says of “Guaranteed flexibility”- no fee no penalty for cancellation and refund to original form of payment. However at time of booking, it shows a cancellation fee of $595/785/1165 under terms and conditions. So, what is the real truth?

Does “cancellation” mean cancellation by the airline or cancellation by the passenger for what ever reason prior to departure? Does airline mean, it will refund only if airline makes the cancellation? and charge a fee if passenger initiates the cancellation?

farmerslodge
    Participant

At the moment you should not fear Qatar-airways, whilst their website details cancellation fees etc, in my experience, and many of my work colleges QR are top notch with their total flexibility of travel. Recently I booked the cheapest J ticket available, then due to the situation in UK had to change my travel dates – it was done easily online, took 2 minutes and the new dates booked no charges, nothing, a great service. Many of my colleges have the same experience all through this pandemic, cancel, change dates or refund done simply and hassle free – just as we should expect.
    And no I don’t work for them or have any connections, just a true reflection of good service which should be applauded when given

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls