Qatar airways deals

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Ah-Mahdi
    Participant

Is it just me or Qatar airways really did not make any ex-europe real good business class deals for a while now, they used to have good deals under 1200£ to Asia at least twice a year!

DavidP2014
    Participant

Yes, frustrating. I am waiting to hear of new deals too. I have taken advantage of their ex-EU deals for last two years. Come on Qatar!!

StephenLondon
    Participant

It is swings and roundabouts with Qatar…they look and say yield is down, raise prices. Then they look and see empty seats and say ‘fill them’! Patience is part of the deal, but also I think people are now used to Qatar, people are paying higher prices because they like the seat, service, cleanliness (take note BA), modern aircraft, easy transit, etc. that is all part of the Qatar proposition.

MarkivJ
    Participant

It is very hard to fault both QR and DOH! Way better experience than both EY/AUH and EK/DXB

stevescoots
    Participant

I used to love QR and flew them many years to HKG or CAN, my last flight was probably 3 years ago now as their prices are considerably higher than EK and often close to CX or BA unless booked months in advance on very restrictive tickets. Pity as i loved the product

BPP
    Participant

The cost isssue is just one of the several reasons (also repeated aircraft/schedule changes) I am doing my next LHR-BKK trip with EVA.
    I suppose sombody has to pay for these new Q-suites, and I do wonder if much of this cost issue is down to the poor value of the Pound?

BPP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls