Qatar Airways A340-600 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

MuhammadButt
    Participant

I do not know how to describe my situation with Qatar Airways. Out of my last two travels with this airline turned in to nightmares. 1st flight was cancelled and they put me on another flight with a different carrier and i had to wait for more than 8 hours. Today again the flight was supposed to take off around 10:50 am for Doha but there was a problem with the plane it took off around 4:15 pm. I had the connecting flight which missed due to this delay. I was given a £10.00 voucher to buy some tea or coffee at Heathrow airport but at Doha airport i was given access to a lounge where i have to sit and wait for as staff was unable to tell me how long still i have to wait.

well still waiting to hear from the staff as they trying to book with a different carrier and GOD knows for how long still i have to wait. I missed my sons 1st birthday and no body seems to care about this. I asked for a supervisor or manager to speak with but staff told me that they are too busy and can not see me.

Well that is it i am not going to fly with this airline again. i would rather go with Emirates as the fares are almost the same but there is hell of difference between the quality or service.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls