Qatar Airways A320 Economy (short haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

SimonS1
    Participant

Dubai to Doha. My boarding pass said “Your 5 Star Experience Starts Here”. Someone must be having a laugh.

Dubai terminal 1 was virtually empty so I was airside in no time. I was surprised to hear final call being announced and we were all hurried on to the plane by 06.50 where we sat until departure time of 07.20.

On board service was fairly amateur, during the rearrangement of cabin baggage one of the cabin crew spewed a customers loose change all over the floor, then just laughed amongst themselves. A short hop to Doha which is a depressing experience, a grand bus tour through transfers to arrivals terminal. There were numerous announcements about the need to follow the colour code on your boarding pass – mine was black and white as I printed it at the hotel!!

An on time arrival and the seats were reasonably comfortable for a short hop. However the end to end experience had ‘bog standard’ written all over it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls