Priority Pass Lounge Frankfurt Main Airport

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• stainforth
    Participant

Evening Traveller forum,

I hold a priority pass card and I see that airside three Priority pass lounge in terminal 2 , if I am arriving in Terminal 1 and leaving in Terminal 1 but no Priority pass loungers airside Terminal 1 will I be able to go to terminal 2 loungers if I am air side from terminal 1 to 2 .

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I am sure you can not enter airside from T2 for a T1 departure. However, when ever I have arrived into T2 and want to clear immigration in T1, there was no problem using the internal transfer train, between terminals..

Ah-Mahdi
    Participant

You can go to terminal 2 and then come back to terminal 1 using the skytrain, my flight was from terminal 1 but I managed to go to the lounge in terminal 2 and then go back to terminal 1 , you just need to go through security again

stainforth
    Participant

Thank you for reply , another thing which do you recommend Sky Lounge or Primeclass Lounge

Ah-Mahdi
    Participant

I haven’t been to primeclass lounge, I have been to the sky lounge which was decent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls