Priority Club – Lack of Recognition and Reward?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• Ricjackal
    Participant

Having Been a PCR Platinum and Royal Ambassador Member now for 3 yrs i find that certain area s are far better at the Recognition & Rewards steaks than others.
    Take Europe, at All the IC hotels ive managed to stay at ive been Recognised on arrival and Delevered to the IC Lounge to find my key card waiting for me. I have also have received Suite upgrades, Fresh fruit and wines delevered to the room, free wine tastings and free food offers, as well as the daily complimentary Paper and evening turn down service with fresh bottles of water.
    However in other area s of the world one must email the Hotel 1st and ” Hope” it s seen before your Arrival And this is not always Possible ?
    But im Lucky as most of my time spent (76 Nights+) is around Europe……. So for me i will continue with ICH.

Inquisitive
    Participant

I have Hilton Gold card and find their rewards and upgrades are quite good especially in Asia Pacific region and to some extend in Europe. USA is of course sad story. Although Hilton is never a family hotel, of late I have seen many families staying at Hilton in Asia Pacific regions. Most Asia Pacific Hiltons offer free lounge access for gold members with free drinks and snacks.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls