Priority Club 2011 Promo codes

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

• Binman62
    Participant

That is a good question. I ave used many of them and some work some don’t. If you have not used any then aim at those that give the best deals for the stays you have planned..

Once you register you should get a confirmation email and the promo will then appear in your account area when you log in.

DO NOT CONTACT PRIORITY CLUB ABOUT THESE CODES.

There is a great deal of information available on other sites, simply google ICHG Priority club promo codes…you wll soon find it.

LindsayW
    Participant

Sorry all, I have been away overseas for 7 weeks on holidays (including meeting up with some BT members in London). Give me a week or two to update the listing.

Yes, not all of these codes will work. IHG are getting a little smarter . But still as Binman62 and me (I’m sure there are others can also attest), the ones for which you are eligible, work a treat.

I have arrived home after having 11 stays for 21 nights (18 nights paid, 3 award and two rooms in some hotels) and with 1 stay still to process, I have over 200K points. Yes, double points help, but these bonus codes can add another 50% to your points balance per stay. Thery are especially useful for single night stays or low value stays, where they can easily exceed the number of points gathered from the money incurred.

LaoPakse
    Participant

Hello, I would like to hear promotion code update. I am planing to travel. next two weeks. Thanks

LindsayW
    Participant

I’ll do what I can. Any update will generally be dropping off the old promos and adding any new ones – usually only the main promos (like double points).

That’ll teach me to take 7 weeks off. Took me 2 weeks to get though the 700 emails at work. Travel has started already – off to PER in 2 weeks to spend some Hilton & PC points

LindsayW
    Participant

Valid until 15 August

Code:8069

Earn Double Points or Double Miles starting on your 2nd qualifying stay at any InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express worldwide. Earn Double on your 1st qualifying stay at any Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel.

Valid July 1 to September 30

Stay 3, Get 5,000 – Code 3567
    Stay 4, Get 5,000 – Code 1555
    Stay 5, Get 2,500 – Code ????
    Stay 7, Get 10,000 – Code 8564
    Stay 8, Get 10,000 – Code 6565
    Stay 10, Get 10,000 – Code 3568
    Stay 12, Get 10,000 – Code 1563
    Stay 13, Get 10,000 – Code ????
    Stay 15, Get 15,000 – Code 8565
    Stay 16 Get 10,000 – Code ????
    Stay 18, Get 15,000 – Code 9549

AColtman
    Participant

I racked up thousands of extra points last year using promo’s in this thread. Is there any new codes out there?

cheers

alan

LindsayW
    Participant

2012 Q1 offer is: Double points or double miles after first stay :

https://secure.priorityclub.com/hote…s/q112/pts_mls

Bit underwhelming but that is normal for PC for Q1

Registration: http://www.priorityclub.com/rewards/…offerCode=2837

This can be piggybacked with the Q1 Stay X, Get Y points promo. You can only register for one so pick one that is just under your expected stays in nights:

2174: Stay 3 nights get 5,000 points
    3164: Stay 7 nights get 10,000 points
    2190: Stay 15 nights get 15,000 points

Binman62
    Participant

Have been trawling these codes but none seem to register. Had registered for double and HNL stayed but seem registration failed and customer service not willing to count last stay

LindsayW
    Participant

It see arhat they finally tightened their IT systems. There are a couple of current ones – I’ll get them and post

VintageKrug
    Participant

The days of wine & roses from a bonus earnings perspective seem to be over for Priority Club.

Do be careful when registering for the Stay X get Y promos; once you have registered for one, you cannot register for another that quarter.

So pick the one which suits your planned travel pattern that quarter and register only once.

I’ve already qualified Platinum this year with less than a handful of stays; it’s still easy to get enough for status (80k), but the days of 20,000+ points per night seem to be largely over, more the pity.

Binman62
    Participant

All of the codes below are current and work. It seem however that you cannot combine stays and nights promos. I have 3 stays and 11 nights coming up and so used the 7 night promo.

Happy Platinum Hunting.

From January 23 through April 30, 2012, earn Double Points or Double Miles on every qualifying stay, starting on your 2nd stay. Stay at Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® and you’ll start earning double on your 1st qualifying stay. Now, go discover all the world has to offer and earn while you’re there.

http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/u…3&offerId=6673

(offer code is 6673)

Valid April 01 to June 30

Promotion related to NIGHTS

Stay 3 Nights, Get 5,000 – Code 1385
    Stay 4 Nights, Get 5,000 – Code 1386
    Stay 7 Nights, Get 10,000 – Code 1387
    Stay 8 Nights, Get 10,000 – Code 1388
    Stay 10 Nights, Get 10,000 – Code 1389
    Stay 12 Nights, Get 10,000 – Code 1390
    Stay 15 Nights, Get 15,000 – Code 1391
    Stay 18 Nights, Get 15,000 – Code 1392

Promotion related to STAYS

not all are yet confirmed but given the numbers it should be something like this:
    Stay 3 times Get 5,000 – Code 1393
    Stay 4 times, Get 5,000 – Code 1394
    Stay 6 times, Get 10,000 – Code 1395
    Stay 8 times, Get 10,000 – Code 1396
    Stay 10 times, Get 15,000 – Code 1397
    Stay 12 times, Get 10,000 – Code 1398
    Stay 15 times, Get 15,000 – Code 1399
    Stay 18 times, Get 15,000 – Code 1400

LindsayW
    Participant

Priority Club Q1 promo:

Between January 23 and April 30, Priority Club members can earn double points or double airline miles for the second and subsequent stays at InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Express by Holiday Inn, and Holiday Inn Club Vacations hotels. Members earn double points or miles for every stay, including the first, at Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotels.

There’s no limit to the number of times the bonus may be earned during the promotion period.

Advance registration is required. Promo code is 2837

Binman62
    Participant

Well pleased to report that following 6 night stay have accumulated 47,000 points. The base points were just 14000. The rest bonus and use of codes above.
    Consequently and much to my surprise have requalified for platinum for 2013!!! And on just 8 room nights.

LindsayW
    Participant

Binman62, excellent to hear that the piggybacked codes worked for you. That’d good to get re-qualifying out of the way so early in the year and on only 8 nights – that has been my experience previously that it is achievable with 8 to 10 nights. I’m still going on my re-qual – should have it by mid-June on expected travel

LeTigre
    Participant

I’ve got loads of nights booked for July, any idea when the next codes will be available?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls