Price tracker

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Anonymous

stevescoots
    Participant

I have always found Skyscanner useful for finding fast deals on Economy seats, however I have never seen and option to filter to just business or first seats. Does anyone know if it can or a similar site? I need to book 4 business or 1st seats to HKG or CAN from 1st to 10th december but do not fancy spending a day of my life trawling all the airlines.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

You can’t Steve. Y only. They say it’s coming but don’t know when.

I use Kayak or, my favourite, Expert Flyer.

VintageKrug
    Participant

http://www.expertflyer.com/ is the way to go.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Kayak for me, but intend trying expertflyer as well (thanks VK).

Swissdiver
    Participant

Kayak here too, on my laptop but also using their iPhone app. Then checking with the airlines’ websites…

Swissdiver
    Participant

Quickly checked expertflyer. Why paying a monthly fee to a service that is elsewhere (on kayak.com for instance) available for free (or almost: I paid USD 2 for the premium version of their iPhone app)?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

hence why I am going to try it – interested to see what the fee gives, beyond the promises.

stevescoots
    Participant

Thanks guys, will check them both out

Tidmtrax
    Participant

I always use Kayak.
    It allows you to get a daily update`s for your search via email.
    it`s an excellent way to keep up with several planned trips without the need to input the information each time.

stevescoots
    Participant

interesting,

I looked on airline own website and couldnt get a deal under 2400 and bad timingss. I used Kayak and got flights for 1900 and good timings, routed back to same airline site and got the flights at 1900.

however, try to do it gain going direct and not linked thru from kayak and the flights dont show up…strange

Swissdiver
    Participant

kayak often send you to the us website of the airlines, which could lead to a different selection. Also it sometimes leads you to a travel agent’s website…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls