Postings on Head for Points.

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• handbag
    Participant

I have seen Head for Points mentioned on here several times. I have done a search and cannot find any of the previous posts I have seen.

I have been looking at it, as I was thinking at getting another Amex Card. Currently have the Lloyds Bank Premier Credit Card. There is an offer for 20,000 + 2,000 if referred for theAmerican Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card.

I can see that people post on there and ask questions, as they do on here. I cannot (after spending 30 mins trying), work out how you post on there.

I have 2 questions.

1. Does anyone know how you do post on there.
    2. Are you allowed to have a Lloyds Bank Premier Credit Card and American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card at the same time?

Thank you

SGJNI1961
    Participant

@handbag
    Just scroll down past any previous posts under each article until you see “Add your comments here”, give an email address and type you message in the box.
    I can’t answer your credit card question but you are looking in the right place for help with it. Good luck!

mkcol74
    Participant

@handbag

1: What @SGJNI1961 said is right. It may be that the specific articles you are reading are so old that new comments are locked out, as that does happen. I’m not sure what the time period is. If you’re on Twitter Rob (Raffles) is great at responding.

2:Yes you can as they are issued by different banks – 1st by Lloyds & 2nd by AMEX themselves.

Hope that helps, if not Tweet me 😉

handbag
    Participant

Just dashing out, but will give it a go. Thanks for info.

handbag
    Participant

I have done a screen shot of what shows at bottom of page and this is what I see. It is at the bottom and also the last post was 14 Nov , so is fairly recent. Am I looking in right place.

handbag
    Participant

Anyone that can help , have had another search and still lost.

Ekond222
    Participant

…Try the ‘Contact Us’ tab to right corner of the homepage…and they will be able to provide clarity on what you need to do – Rob is very helpful…

Raffles99
    Participant

[quote quote=779169]…Try the ‘Contact Us’ tab to right corner of the homepage…and they will be able to provide clarity on what you need to do – Rob is very helpful…[/quote]

I do my best 🙂

handbag
    Participant

Thanks will give that a go. I had looked previously for an email on their, but have just found in the small print. It was not written as a normal email address, so missed it.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

You can accept both credit card offers as likewise you can have two credit cards even if from the same bank. For example I have a Visa and MasterCard from the same bank and an AMEX and MasterCard both from AMEX themselves.

handbag
    Participant

Thanks everyone. Have heard back form Rob and applied for the card.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls