PICTURES: Cathay Pacific's B777 10-across seats

Back to Forum

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Flightlevel 21 Apr 2018
at 14:31

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Craig Bright

Here are a few photos of Cathay Pacific’s new 10-across economy class cabin layout on its B777.

PICTURES: Cathay Pacific’s new ten-across Boeing 777 economy cabin

We’ll be publishing a more in-depth look at just how spacious the seats are soon.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Here are a few photos of Cathay Pacific’s new 10-across economy class cabin layout on its B777.

PICTURES: Cathay Pacific’s new 10-across Boeing 777 economy cabin

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” src=”https://www.businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2018/04/19/pictures-cathay-pacifics-new-10-across-boeing-777-cabin/embed/#?secret=IP5bgwYruV” data-secret=”IP5bgwYruV” title=”“PICTURES: Cathay Pacific’s new 10-across Boeing 777 economy cabin” — Business Traveller – The leading magazine for frequent flyers” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” width=”500″ height=”524″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

We’ll be publishing a more in-depth look at just how UN spacious the seats are soon.

There, I fixed that for you.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Flightlevel
    Participant

Ten large people in those seats will be difficult so trust most of my CX flights have small people near to me!
    Thank heavens they retain 32″ pitch and a good recline, unlike many rivals, I’m tall and only CX is ok in economy.
    Actually in pain on previous 8 hour QF flight – ‘though their PER-LHR has 32″ doubt other routes will?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls