Order a meal in advance

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

DavidFitz
    Participant

Has anyone ever been successful with this service?

Every time I try to book my meal, BA system comes up with error, every time I have tried to use this service from LHR?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I originally thought that you could pre order a range of meals, over and above standard menu. But it is only th standard menu items.
    For my last longhaul I pre ordered with Pret!

openfly
    Participant

Used it four times on BA in F and J…all worked. But didn’t have them as, like many people, had eaten in the lounge!

peter19
    Participant

Have never bothered with it but also just logged into an up and coming Biz booking and only see standard choices. Is the off standard choices for WT and WT+ looking for a better meal option?

Str8Talking
    Participant

Have used it a couple of times in First and worked perfectly fine. It was acknowledged by the crew when they gave out menus.

SGJNI1961
    Participant

If you pre order a meal, even if it is just a standard one, will this prevent you being given an op up?

chriswiles
    Participant

I’ve ordered my meal in advance and, when on the A380 flight to MIA the other day, the cabin crew simply confirmed my pre-order.

Has anyone noticed that you can now upgrade your BA economy meal? Funny thing is, the breakfast upgrade is now superior to the standard Business Class breakfast, which consists of little more than a small bacon roll!

FRANCESCABARNES
    Participant

LHR-DFW last month ordered in advance successfully for what it was worth.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

This is our piece on the upgraded economy meals

http://www.businesstraveller.com/bas-new-paid-for-economy-meals-reviewed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls