Olympic Air Business Class Domestic

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Potakas
    Participant

I flew yesterday ATH-HER on business class and I would like to write a review about this flight as Olympic Air is new.

I arrived at Athens airport also known as ‘Eleutherios Venizelos’ I check at the dedicated Business class counter as the online check-in has a problem, they gave me an invite written by hand from the check in lady for the CIP Lounge also known as ”Melina Merkouri”. The lounge wasn’t something special with some snacks and drinks they had one TV showing CNN and some newspapers from different countries.

The lounge has a business office with printer, pc etc (but only one) and a meeting room. As I gave my invitation card to the receptionist of the lounge she told me relax and and I will tell you when it’s time to pass security and go for boarding.

I was doing some work on my mac when I saw the screen with the flight showing that the status of my flight was ”last call”. I asked the receptionist why she didn’t tell me that and she said sorry I forgot it..

I started running for security check , the fast track had queue from economy class passengers because they had already long queue no one told me to come on front and i was waiting for my turn. i went to the gate on time as there was a small delay.

The aircraft was a new A320, I had been allocated seat 2A and i was the only business passenger in this flight, configured on 3-3 without passengers at B and E, the seats were leather and standard recliner with some extra leg space from economy.

The flight took off 30 minutes after scheduled departure and i hadn’t any welcome drink or something for my jacket i just left it to the next to me seat. When we took off i had a hot towel and i had some snacks like toast with salmon which was very tasteful.There was not entertainment but it was a short flight about 45 minutes.When we landed there was a bus only for business class passengers (just for me :D) .

Olympic Air is trying to change for better days but still the staff is not as friendly as they should.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls